Brand: Cooper's Cask Coffee
- Bourbon Coffee Box Set (16oz) of Bourbon, Malt Whiskey, Rye Whiskey & Rum: Grade 1 whole bean single origin coffee. Get 4 Barrel Aged Coffee flavors in a handsome box set. Kentucky Bourbon (Colombian), American Single Malt Whiskey (Sumatra), Rye Whiskey (Ethiopian), and Rum (Rwanda) barrel aged coffee. We pair our single origin sourced coffee beans with Sons Of Liberty’s award winning whiskey and Thomas Tew Rum and Kentucky Bourbon barrels.
- Rave Reviews by Whiskey & Coffee Drinking blogs around the world: The Whiskey Advocate (largest Whiskey related magazine in the world), Providence Journal, and countless blogs & news outlets
- Single Origin Beans: We only use Grade 1 coffee beans which score high in our cupping sessions. Other coffee companies use a blend but we select the whole bean, so you extract maximum flavor when you grind it. Our fresh beans maintain flavor longer than lower grade beans with a flat taste profile.
- Cooper's Promise: We’ve spent thousands of hours working on our craft. Therefore, we are confident that you will enjoy our coffee! If for any reason you do not love it, simply let us know, and we will issue a refund or replacement.
- Roasted by Cooper's Cask Coffee - A small batch roasting company - Roasting in small batches gives us the ability to maintain full control of the roast profile. This allows us to create amazing taste profiles for you to enjoy.
Indulge Your Senses with this 16oz Box Set.
Cooper's is a small batch coffee that is roasted and sold locally.
Searching for a tasty and rejuvenating coffee that makes you look forward to waking up in the morning?
Tried aged whiskey coffee before and been less than impressed?
The Bucks not working for you? You owe it to yourself to try the earth's finest whiskey & rum flavored coffee from Cooper's.
Created by Master Craftsmen
There's only one way to ensure you're getting the highest-quality rum and whiskey aged coffee available; go straight to the master craftsmen for some old fashioned goodness! Once you've tasted the distinct but subtle flavors, you'll know you've finally found the coffee that can bring you all the pleasure you expect from this widely acclaimed indulgence.
What Kind of People Choose our Coffee?
Serious coffee connoisseurs demand the best. That's why we source the highest quality coffee beans in the world. while working with rum and whiskey companies who share our total commitment coffee.
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Origin: Colombia Tasting Notes: Natural flavor notes of heavy honey, nutty butterscotch and rustic chocolate tones are evident. The taste profile is syrupy and smooth with some toasted vanilla oak that lingers on the pallet.
UPRISING STOUT COFFEE Origin: Sumatra Lintong Tasting Notes: Woody Earth, tobacco, tropical fruits, vanilla, caramel
BATTLE CRY RYE COFFEE Origin: Ethiopian Dry Processed Tasting Notes: Bright & clean, slight acidic spice, fruited notes of peach jam, strawberries, touch of sweetness of red raw honey, dutch chocolate
THOMAS TEW RUM COFFEE Origin: Rwanda Tasting Notes: Caramelized sugar, red raisins, molasses, rich cocoa, baking spices, vanilla and oak
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.0 x 3.0 inches